This salad recipe is packed with delicious veggies and other nutritious yet delicious ingredients.
No need to look any further for flavor on this Meatless Monday!
This meatless salad recipe is a great addition to the dinner menu, whether or not you’ve got vegetarians at your table.
- 6 cups lightly packed organic arugula
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 3/4 cup sliced cucumber
- 1 large or 2 small organic avocados
- 1/4 cup low-fat feta cheese crumbles
- 1/4 cup pistachio kernels
- 1 1/2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3/4 cup light extra-virgin olive oil
- freshly ground salt & black pepper
Slice avocados and set aside.
In a large salad bowl, combine cherry tomatoes, sliced cucumbers, and arugula leaves. Next, add in the feta cheese crumbles & pistachio kernels. Add olive oil & balsamic vinegar & toss ingredients together.
Portion onto salad plates, and add freshly ground salt & pepper. Place sliced avocado on top & serve!