So, you have a goal to be healthier, more fit, to lose weight, be happier, and just feel better in general. What’s next?
Grab a pen & notebook, your iPad, or whatever… It’s time to take notes and start making the vision in your head a reality. Ready?
Health and wellness is about more than just diet and exercise. Think about your mental health as well.
- Are you happy?
- How much time do you spend doing what you love?
- Check in with yourself … do you remember what inspires you?
If you can’t remember or haven’t thought about your passions in years … don’t worry; you are not alone. Start by asking your self questions and just getting as much information about you as you possibly can.
What do you consider your strengths to be? What do your friends and coworkers tell you your strengths are?
You are creating a vision, so dream as much as you want to here.
- What do you want your life to be like in 10 years?
- What would you do if you knew you could not fail?
- What do you see in this ideal life?
- What are you doing (working, going to school)?
- Who are you spending time with (family, friends)?
- Where are you (are you living in the same place)?
I want to save you a lot of wasted time and disappointment by sharing this one thing with you. You have GOT to track your progress. Put your goals down on paper! The success rate of women who keep track of their goals is leaps and bounds ahead of those who do not. It is a proven fact.
Other tips for success:
- Share your goals with your friends & loved ones
- Hold YOURSELF accountable
- Don’t be afraid to ask for help!