Happy Monday! Welcome to Day 1 of your 21-Day Clean Eating & Fitness Challenge. Following along with us is simple… and FREE! Simply check out the Wellness Science Facebook page first thing in the morning every day for 21 days for your Daily Challenge.
Since today’s challenge was to go meatless in honor of Meatless Monday, I wanted to feature this awesomely curated list of smoothies that I found on the Lululemon blog written by Allessia (Thank you Allessia!)
Smoothies are a great way to start your day. You can pack in your servings of fruits, veggies, and protein and take it to-go if you need to.
These smoothies will keep you feeling cool as you kick your fitness into a higher gear. So without further delay, here are 13.1 smoothies for 13.1 miles (with links to their recipes):
1. Green Machine Smoothie – Whole Living
2. Cherry Almond Vanilla Smoothie – Running To The Kitchen
3. Kale Spinach and Pear Smoothie – Joy The Baker
4. Tropical Green Smoothie – 52 Kitchen Adventures
5. Preet’s Special Smoothie – Yyoga + OrganicLives
6. Power Protein Smoothie – Whole Living
7. Mango Coconut Water Smoothie – Whole Living
8. The Mojito Smoothie – My New Roots
9. Crunchy Coffee Fix – Runner’s World
10. Banana Oat Smoothie – Martha Stewart
11. Pineapple and Banana Smoothie – Whole Living
12. Key Lime Pie Protein Smoothie – Peanut Butter Fingers
13. Gingered Beet Smoothie – With Style & Grace
13.1 Raw Blizzard – Rawified
I can’t figure out which one I want to make first! Let me know which one is your favorite!